Sunday past saw a few flakes of snow falling here where we live. That sort of made me wonder about using the theme for today’s challenge. I was still contemplating the idea when the good lady sent on the photo below. As it seems flavour of the moment to feature her photos the dice was cast. The topic of the T200 for this week will be snow!
So!? I hear you lot down there in the south saying, we never see snow. How would we ever know where to find 200 words. It may be easier than you think. I’m reminded of the first time I saw snow. Well, I think it was the first time… on Table Mountain in Cape Town. That almost brought the city to a standstill, such a rare occasion it was back then. Seems these days with global warming taking full effect it happens more frequently… click here to see an account of the last time it happened.
So? No excuses. If you’ve never seen snow then tell us what you’ll do when you first see the stuff. Make snowballs? Make snow angles? Make yellow snow? The options are varied, yes… they are. You could even just take photos… all good clean, if maybe a little cool, fun!
So, if you’d like to join in this week’s Tuesday 200 word challenge then please:
- Create your own post and title it – T200 - Snow
- Include a link to this page in your post so others can find it…
- Get your post in by next Monday as the new T200 is sure to arrive the following day
- Don’t forget to subscribe to keep up to date on the latest. Sign up via the email subscription link in the sidebar or RSS.
- Good luck… it’s only a bit of fun so do enjoy your participation…
Thanks again to the good lady for her photo. The flakes caught in the cobweb take on the appearance of a tatter of fine lace caught on the twigs of the bush… as if randomly discarded there by the wind… special. To see more of the good lady’s photos scroll down to Sunday’s post…