I’ve been keeping an eye on the stats as of late. Why? Well, for a few reasons. I’ve noticed increased interaction with the good folk of India – this has taken a few different forms:
- more Indian folk following the blog
- more daily/ weekly/ monthly views
- more comments by Indian folk.
To say I’m happy will be a definite understatement. Again, I have a few reasons. I’m fascinated by India – for a number of reasons:
- cricket – MSD, VK – RCB, CSK and the Indian team
- the massive increase of wealth in India
- wildlife and scenic beauty – diversity of environments
- the rise of literary awareness – so many folk want to use English as a spoken/ written medium. The bursting out of the e-book market and potential.
So… where does this all take me? Well, a few places really. Let me begin by saying I’m very keen to establish links with folk who want to read my tales. I have two stories published on a site that was started by an Indian couple. Short Story Lovers offers many stories and also the opportunity for writers, new and established, to submit their tales.
I’d like to suggest that you could read the stories… and if you like them, please comment there… and here. For that reason, I’m going to start a Hello India page – where your comments will be more than welcome – and suggestions will be appreciated!
OK – That’s quite a mouthful… so I’ll push-off!
PS – Just by the way… I’d love for folk from any other country read and comment on the stories too…