Some time ago… Rainee introduced us to a 30 day creativity challenge. I said I would do it but I’ve had so many conflicting thoughts and ideas… basically because doing thirty consecutive days is nothing new… as I have been doing daily posts for many years. OK… so, why do I dither? Because a promise made must be a promise kept – even when Rainee let me off the hook by saying I don’t have to do the challenge because I already do many creative bits. However… I think I have guilt-tripped myself on not keeping my word!
NO… I’m not yet ready to do the challenge… but, I am ready to answer a few questions… just for the fun of it! So… here are the questions… and yes, I lifted them off a post by Rainee. To begin with… here’s the comment I left over there…
I think I shall copy those questions and do a post! Thanks for the idea… borrowed or not, it works for me!!!
- Have you got fresh flowers in your home? Yes… story for another day…
- Have you got any pictures hanging on your walls? Yes… even a few of mine
- Have you got any photographs in your room? Yes – of my Good Lady (thoroughly deserved, she’s a sexy lady!) And some of kids and grand-kids
- Are you wearing clothes that delight you? I’m a boy so that doesn’t work for/ on me… anyway, I dress for comfort… not for speed! (Refer Point 10)
- Can you smell your favourite perfume? No… refer to point 4… (Just btw… I have no sense of smell so more reason to refer to point 4 above…)
- Have you got an inspirational book by your bed? Yes, the Bible… and a few others. Also, the laptop is also not far away… loads to find there.
- Have you listened to any special music in the last 24 hours? Yes… click here to join me…
- How long is it since you went for a walk in the countryside or by the sea? Saturday in the countryside – and we very often walk along the beach… as witnessed by this blog’s content.
- When was the last time your prepared yourself some special food? I did our Year End Thanksgiving feast… well, mostly – 31 DEC 2019 – it’s winter here so braais are a little in short supply at the moment!
- Are the clothes you are wearing comfortable and pleasing to you? Comfortable yes… my GLW is suggesting lately that I look a tad like a tramp… but who cares – suits my image… (Refer to point 4 above.)
There you have it… my Tuesday treat, as inspired by Rainee. Right, I mentioned Saturday’s walk… today’s countryside photos were taken then.
OH… if you’re wondering about the art… this one hangs in our room… a particular favourite of my GLW… and no, we don’t have green bedroom walls… yuck! (Old photo…)
Method in the madness… or rather madness in the method!