I mentioned last week that I was toying with the idea of doing a “What IF?” series during the coming October. I mentioned then that I’d elaborate a little more before I get going. So, here’s a thought or two.
- I’ll only post What If’s on Thursday and maybe Fridays. That way I will hopefully cover topics and also not bore the daylights out of those who couldn’t care less for chatting about what is going on around us at the moment.
- I will place a disclaimer ahead of each post – reading something along these lines…
Disclaimer: This “What If” series is about me asking valid questions – it is NOT an attempt to create friction and/ or cause bad vibes. If you disagree then do so in a dignified manner. Don’t lose your rag – I am surely allowed to ask questions and/ or express an opinion – without getting vitriol as retaliation. Chances are, there is no such thing as a conspiracy theory/ The way I see it, there are theories that need to be investigated – there is no conspiracy in that, is there? Peace brothers and sisters – respect for the individual and for sanity, that’s all I’m asking for!
- Yes, I know the disclaimer a tad longwinded – but, I need to stress that I am merely asking questions – I am not baiting a trap! I am also not adding fuel to any fires. Many of us may be wondering about many things and I know some of my family are asking questions – questions they didn’t ask six months ago.
- Are we entering a new phase of enlightenment… when we no longer believe the hype spread by the so-called enlightened?
- I’m fully aware that many people skip past these kinds of posts. Do so if you please – but be sure to know, I am not trying to alienate you.
Right… that is more than enough waffle from me for now – join me on Thursday for the beginning of the series, please. Thanks!
X marks the spot… but, what does the spot signify? Who knows?